Travel Health Services
|Nomad Travel Clinics have been providing specialist travel vaccinations and health advice since 1991.
Your pharmacy based travel clinic is all very well but for speciailist advice at the same or lower cost come to Nomad. This is strongly advised if you are on a more adventurous or complex itinerary or have special medical needs.
Our travel clinics and pharmacies in London, Bristol, Loughton, Bishops Stortford, Manchester and Southampton are run by experienced travel health doctors, nurses and pharmacists to cater for every type of traveller from business to city break to expeditions.
Our travel clinics offer:
• Same day travel vaccination service for last minute travellers
• Specialist travel health medical staff at each travel clinic provide up to date travel health advice on your destinations and medical conditions
• Specialists in complex patients including pregnant women, children, people with existing conditions including diabetes and HIV/AIDS, as well as the elderly
• Yellow fever registered centre
• Rabies, Tickborne & Japanese Encephalitis vaccinations available
• All travel vaccines are held in stock at each travel clinic including junior doses and ready when you need them
• Anti-malarial consultation and supply
• Comprehensive range of travel medical kits
• Plus travel equipment, travel clothing and travel pharmacy on site
Travel Vaccination and Consultation
A 15 minute travel vaccination consultation with a specialist travel health medical professional at one of our travel clinics costs just £20 or free when you pay for any travel vaccination or purchase of anti-malarials in the travel clinics. Contact your nearest Nomad Travel Clinic for details.
Free Travel Health Booklet
Our informative travel health booklet includes up to date advice and information on travel vaccinations, malaria and general travel health advice.
Download Free Travel Health Booklet now