Click an image to enlarge.
Mountain Equipment Classic Lightline Down Jacket Womens
Add To Comparison
The Classic Lightline (2013 version) is ideal for the most trying of temperatures, from Scottish winters to Alpine slopes and has a weight designed to keep you protected from Arctic cold and snow blasts.
This Mountain Equipment Down Jacket has a removable down hood, fleece lined neck, handwarmer pockets and Mountain Equipments usual high durability. The Drilite® Loft outer fabric makes the Lightline Down Jacket totally windproof and very water resistant.
As well as the Drilite Loft that provides complete windproof protection and a highly water resistant finish, the Lightline offers a fully adjustable, removable hood complete with a Drilite Loft lining, for further protection from the elements and exceptional heat capture.
The down levels are almost unrivalled out if the range, with 90% pure down and an impressive a 600+ fill power. This ensures that at the minimum weight, the Lightline can still be used comfortably down to -10°C without fear of getting too cold.
A tried and tested, simply constructed duvet. The water resistant outer makes it ideal for use in changeable weather conditions found in British winters. A great item for ski touring, alpine climbing and general use.
* 316g (size L) of 90/10 pure down
* 675+ fill power for use comfortably down to -10°C
* Stitch through construction
* Even spread of down for maximum insulation and minimum weight
* 2-way front zip with narrow double welts covering over the main zip
* Stud off hood with a wired visor and full frontal adjustment
* 2 external hand warmer pockets with zip entry
* Large internal chest pocket with stretch mesh pocket bag
* High fleece lined neck collar for warmth and comfort
* Drilite drip-strip inside the front zip - prevents moisture ingress
* Half elasticated cuff with a laminated touch & close adjustment for a perfect fit
* Packs away into its own stuffsac (provided)