Buff Original Headwear
Buff Original Headwear are made of a stretchy circle of fabric which can be worn in a multitude of ways. Wet it to keep cool on hot treks and it packs down next to nothing and dries very quickly.
Useful for protecting the ears and neck from the sun and comes with instructions on how to tie and wear. Buff Hats are much better than your normal bandanas.
These Original Buff's are a multi functional tubular accessory ideal for many activities. Original Buff headwear keeps you warm in the cold, wicks moisture and keeps you cool when it's hot.The lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking fabric is wind resistant and extremely comfortable to wear.
Wear in heaps of different ways, the Original Buff Headwear can be worn as a neckerchief, headband,wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
* Soft & Comfortable
* Warm in winter
* Cool in Summer
* Material: 100% Polyester Microfibre
* Wicks moisture
* Dries quickly
* Weight: 36g
* Dimensions: 52cm x 24.5cm
* Sizing: Standard fits most adults
* Seam Free: No irritating seams or hems
* Easy Care: Machine washable. Non iron. A Buff® won't lose elasticity
* Colours: A BUFF® is colour fast and won't fade