The Mountain Equipment Matrix II sleeping bag was designed to be as durable as possible, without being bulky or weighing you down. Remarkable water resistant duck down technology allows this bag to operate in the dampest conditions, drying quickly and retaining warmth. Overall, this is an extremely tough bag that won't let you down even in the most trying of conditions.
* Weight: 1.05 kg
* Low temperature extreme: -15°c
* Low comfort temperature: -0°c
* Tapered fit for increased warmth
* DC5 Hood: 5 baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control
* Hybrid construction: a combination of down baffles and synthetic layers for compressibility, durability and insulation when damp