Please follow the steps below to order your medical kit.
We cannot dispatch your order until you have completed Step 1 & 2
Please note: Click & Collect is NOT AVAILABLE on this medical kit.
Add to Basket
Add the required quantity of Medical Kits to your basket above, then continue to step 2.
The Raleigh Medical Kit
has been designed specially for individuals participating on a Raleigh trip. It is highly recommended by Raleigh International as an important part of your kit list.
It will cover all minor first aid emergencies and will be supported by your larger base camp medical supplies.
This individual kit is intended for day to day personal medical use for the smaller bumps, scrapes and minor ailments. It doesn't contain water purification tablets which should be a consideration to Borneo, India and Costa Rica trips.Please note:
We have improved the design of the pouch provided, they are now green in colour rather than red. Contents:
* Anti-fungal powder 20g
* Paracetamol 500mg x 16
* Ibuprofen 200mg x 24
* Rehydration Sachets x 6(Electrolade)
* Cetirizine 10mg x 7
* 3 Lancets
* Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 1
* Non-Adherent Wound pad 5cm x 4
* Zinc Oxide tape 2.5cm (Strappal) 10m x 2
* Sterile Gauze Swabs 7.5cm x 1 Pack of 5
* Digital Thermometer
* Bite and Sting Cream (Anthisan) 20g
* Wound closure strip
* Multivitamins x 50
* Assorted plasters
* Safety Pins x 6
* Compeed blister plaster x 2
* Resuscitation aide memoire This kit contains at least one pharmacy or prescription only medicine. To ensure your safety, you must the Online Consultation before your order can be dispatched. Our pharmacist may still need to contact you so please ensure you provide a suitable contact telephone number. Please note the pharmacist will not be able to release your medical kit without a completed the Online Consultation. Express delivery option cannot be guaranteed with pharmacy medical kits
. Click here for the Online Consultation >