The Altberg Jungle Boots are British made boots with unbelievable comfort and quality. These have been tried & tested on trekking in jungle environments in Malaysia, Belize and North Queensland Australia. The Altberg Jungle Boots are not only functional in wet and hot tropical areas but are also extremely lightweight and comfortable - polyproplene midsole for underfoot protection & support, instep breather eyelets to aid moisture removal. These quality jungle boots are also feature a good, lightweight shock absorbent Tabbing", the same feature that they use for military training. And Altberg are the last remaining British Bootmaker actually manufacturing walking, military and motorcycle boots in the UK. Great for supporting the British economy.
* Double stitched for extra strength
* Vibram Sole for grip and comfort
* Drainage holes to let water out from water crossings
* Leather used: Anfibio full grain - minimal moisture absorbtion
* Boot Lining: Heel & ankle cambrelle otherwise none
* Full lacing up the ankle
* Light weight at approx 625gms per boot