These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a fine driving glove. Ideal for when you are participating in volunteer projects, the Petzl Cordex gloves will save your hands from nasty blisters, cuts and infections.
The Petzl Cordex Gloves have a double-layered leather which protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort, great fit and moisture control.The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness or waist belt.
We've also used these for hand protection on dense jungle treks when moving stinging nettles and spiky thorns out of the way of your face and body.
* Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight
* Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
* Durable double layer of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index)
* Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
* Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure
* Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness or waist belt