Nomad Travel Clinic Prices
Using the Nomad clinic services gives you a one-to-one experience with a qualified, highly trained, travel health nurse.
The consultation includes:
*A detailed medical history
* Risk assessment based on style and length of your trip
* Advice on preventative measures you can take
Your pharmacy based travel clinic is all very well but for speciailist advice at the same or lower cost come to Nomad. This is strongly advised if you are on a more adventurous or complex itinerary, or have special medical needs. Nomad Travel Clinics are specialists in:
* Last minute travel * Complex itineraries
* Travel health and existing medical conditions
* Open 6 days per week
By allowing 6-8 weeks for your vaccination programme, you have time to fit in full courses of vaccines where required which provides you with the best possible protection against certain vaccine preventable diseases. If you don’t have time to complete courses before you go, you risk travelling with little or even no protection against sometimes high risk diseases.
|In-Clinic Anti-Malarial Prices **|
* Consultation with travel health nurse advising antimalarials to take according to destination with
detailed maps indicating areas graded risks.
* Advice regarding suitable anti – malarials in terms of medical history and / or current medication.
* Information on how to take the tablets and how to deal with known side effects of the medication.
* Every consultation has telephone access to specialist Doctor if further information is required.
* Advice on bite avoidance associated products such as repellents and clothing treatments.
|Hepatitis B Immunity Testing||£40.00|
|Diamox (Altitude Sickness)||£11.50|
|Malaria Self Treatment||POA|
|Post Exposure Rabies Treatment||POA|