Please be aware that we are currently unable to accept online orders due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact our pharmacy if you require travel medicines – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Raleigh Medical Kit has been designed specially for individuals participating on a Raleigh trip. It is highly recommended by Raleigh International as an important part of your kit list.
It will cover all minor first aid emergencies and will be supported by your larger base camp medical supplies.
This individual kit is intended for day to day personal medical use for the smaller bumps, scrapes and minor ailments. It doesn’t contain water purification tablets which should be a consideration to Borneo, India and Costa Rica trips.
* Anti-fungal powder 20g
* Paracetamol 500mg x 16
* Ibuprofen 200mg x 24
* Rehydration Sachets x 6(Electrolade)
* Cetirizine 10mg x 7
* 3 Lancets
* Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 1
* Non-Adherent Wound pad 5cm x 4
* Zinc Oxide tape 2.5cm (Strappal) 10m x 2
* Sterile Gauze Swabs 7.5cm x 1 Pack of 5
* Digital Thermometer
* Bite and Sting Cream (Anthisan) 20g
* Wound closure strip
* Multivitamins x 50
* Assorted plasters
* Safety Pins x 6
* Compeed blister plaster x 2
* Resuscitation aide memoire