Nomad are pleased to now offer a Same Day PCR Test with a fit to fly Travel Certificate. This service is provided in-clinic at select Nomad clinics and same day results are guaranteed.
Once you book a same day PCR Test, you will visit your chosen Nomad clinic, where a clinician will take a swab sample from your throat & nasal tissue. The sample will undergo laboratory analysis that has a <98% accuracy rate at detecting an active COVID-19 coronavirus infection. During your appointment, your Nomad clinician will properly collect a sample to achieve accurate results. We learnt early on that this option to be swabbed by a clinician was really important to our customers, and it helps to reduce inconclusive results. We are one of the only companies that offers this level of support as standard.
Private COVID-19 testing – Why choose Nomad?
- Turnaround time: With most providers offering a 48-72 hours service at best, often longer, we realised quickly this was not fast enough! We now offer a same day PCR test option at some clinic locations for when you need to get your results back by 10pm on the same day
- Customer Service: We’re available from 7am until 10pm to help you understanding your COVID testing requirements. We quickly realised how stressful our clients can find pre-travel PCR testing requirements, so we put on extra team members to provide customer support.
- Swabbing support: Book an appointment and we have teams to assist you with accurate swabbing. We learnt that for the majority of customers this was really valued as it ensures a really reliable result. We are one of the only companies that offers this level of support for clients
- Couriers: We courier all our swabs from your directly to the lab, we use no overnight post. This means your swab arrives sooner which in turn means we can get those results to you quickly, without fear of the swab being lost or delayed
- Experience: We’ve been travel health experts for nearly 30 years and work with some of the UK’s largest corporates, airlines and humanitarian organisations. They choose Nomad so that they don’t have to worry about poor customer service, delayed test results and missed flights
How Much Does the Same Day PCR Test In-Clinic Cost?
Same day PCR Test with fit to fly Certificate for travel In-Clinic (results by 10pm) costs £150. This includes everything – swab sample collection by a Nomad clinician, courier of your sample to our laboratory, results and travel certificate.
Does Nomad offer a Money Back Guarantee for pre-travel PCR testing?
Yes – we are very confident that we are one of the few providers that won’t let you down and we guarantee same day turnaround time for Fit-To-Fly PCR testing in-clinic. If you don’t get your results on the day of your appointment, we’ll refund the cost of your PCR test. Please read our Terms & Conditions for applicable terms.
How Does the Coronavirus PCR Test In-Clinic Work?
A Nomad clinician will take your swab sample in-clinic during an appointment. Your sample will then be sent to our laboratory by courier. Specialist laboratory swab sample analysis will identify whether the COVID-19 coronavirus virus is present. If the virus is present in your sample, you are currently infected with COVID-19. Your results will be returned by 10pm on the day of your swab sample collection.
To request in-clinic coronavirus PCR swab test in-clinic, book an appointment below
How will I receive my coronavirus PCR test in-clinic results?
Once the laboratory has completed their analysis of your sample, we will send your results to the email address you provided during your appointment for a coronavirus PCR test in-clinic. You will have secure access to view & download your results.
What are the possible results of the coronavirus PCR test in-clinic?
Your results documents will include your results, which will be either Negative or Positive. You will also be provided with information to help you understand your coronavirus in-clinic test results.
What if i have further questions about my coronavirus test results?
Our expert clinicians are available to answer your questions regarding your coronavirus results. Contact us anytime if you need guidance. We have team members available from 7am to 10pm to answer your questions & get your testing arranged according to the guidance.
Can I use this Same Day PCR test to help me with international travel and return to work?
Yes – You may also be able to use this test as a means of supporting entry to another country or for return to work purposes. There are currently inconsistencies with both return to work and international travel regulations. Different countries and employers have different regulations, and these regulations are changing rapidly. You must check with your employer, insurer and airline as to their individual & specific constraints around travel & COVID-19 testing. This certificate helps to support the validity of your test result.
Please ensure you read and understand the following important information:
This is for in-clinic Coronavirus PCR swab testing in-clinic at select Nomad locations. Results are provided on the same day.
We also offer At-Home PCR Self Test kits to complete your pre-travel testing. For home testing, with a fit to fly travel certificate order a PCR self test swab kit (from £55) results are available in up to 72 hours.
This PCR test is for detection of the live coronavirus indicating a current infection. To determine whether you were previously infected with the virus, you will require Coronavirus Antibody Testing In-Clinic
There are inconsistencies with both return to work & international travel regulations. Additionally, these regulations are changing rapidly
Book Coronavirus PCR Test in-Clinic
Same day in-clinic COVID-19 PCR swab testing including travel certificate is currently available at select Nomad clinic locations. Select your local clinic below to book an appointment or call 01341 555061
Throughout the pandemic, Nomad is committed to continue to provide travel health and COVID testing services to the public. We expect anyone to booking services with us to be aware of and adhering to any current law relating to permittable reasons for international travel. The details of which can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. Clients should also be aware of restrictions relating to travel inside the UK, particularly in relation to crossing the English/Welsh border, the details of which can be found here: https://gov.wales/alert-level-4