Nomad Travel Stores and Clinics have been providing expert travel health advice, vaccinations and medical supplies for more than 20 years. Our specially trained Travel Health Nurses and Pharmacists share their knowledge and experience through our monthly Travel Health Bulletin.
Directed at medical professionals involved in travel health, the newsletter covers a wide range of subjects with important updates, latest research and in-depth discussion. Subscribers will also be the first to know about upcoming training events held nationwide, as can access to the resources below; Lecture Notes and videos of past Training Events.
Subscribe to Nomad Education to benefit from:
- Travel health updates via the monthly Travel Health Bulletin
- Advice on the more complex areas of travel health
- Advance notice of complimentary Travel Health Lectures
- Seasonal travel health tips
- Access to our database of resources – lecture notes and training videos
JOIN NOMAD EDUCATION
Nomad Education is aimed at health professionals. If you are interested in travel health topics, discussions and training events please sign up below to our monthly Travel Health Bulletins.
Past Travel Health Newsletters:
- 12/10/2016 – Yellow Fever Vaccination Changes – Travel Health Bulletin October 2016
- 14/09/2016 – Malaria in the UK – Travel Health Bulletin September 2016
- 17/08/2016 – Rio Olympics Travel Health – Travel Health Bulletin August 2016
- 20/07/2016 – Road Traffic Accidents Abroad – Travel Health Bulletin July 2016
- 31/05/2016 – The Older Traveller and Travellers Diarrhoea – Travel Health Bulletin May 2016
- 21/04/2016 – Schistosomiasis (Bilharzia) – Travel Health Bulletin April 2016
- 16/03/2016 – Bed Bugs – Travel Health Bulletin February 2016
- 18/02/2016 – All about Zika virus – Travel Health Bulletin February 2016
- 21/01/2016 – Useful resources for travel health consultations – Travel Health Bulletin January 2016
- 18/12/2015 – Illness, Injury & Access to Healthcare when Travelling – December Travel Health Bulletin